There are many steps involved in buying a practice. But here the major ones are as follows:
– Tell LCF the practice that you are interested in.
– We schedule an appointment for you to visit the office.
– We help you make an offer upon your terms and conditions.
– We negotiate with the seller to help reach an agreement on the
– You do the “due diligence” of reviewing the financials, equipment etc. Buyers retain attorneys pr consultants to do paper work at extra cost. Some buyers do the “do diligence themselves. (It’s a personal choice.)
– We negotiate with the landlord to transfer the lease from the seller to the buyer.
– We set up escrow for you.
– You close escrow when all is complete.